Shifter & Component Testing
The Huff Technologies Shifter / Component test cells can test shifters, cables, transmissions, and other components at very high cycle rates and are extremely durable. Utilizing linear servo motors testing shifters/ cables/ transmissions (manual or automatic), they are 3 to 5 times faster than traditional testers. Our testing cells are easily user programmable or may run predefined programs.
Huff Technology testing cells may also be used to test other components such as levers, knobs, actuators, steering components, chassis components, etc. They are available in one, two, or three axis controls. With the environmental chamber shown. Our cells can test components from -65C to 100C.
Features & Benefits
- direct drive system offers reduced maintenance and longer service life in rugged industrial environments
- No belts, screws, cams or gears to wear out
- Linear motors provide complete control on the basis of force, speed, trajectory, or position
- High speed movements up to 5 inches per second and accelerations
- Operating life to 2 billion cycles
- Peak motor forces to 230lb (1024N)
- Strokes up to 72” (1830mm)
- Operating temperatures range of -40 degrees F to +140 degrees F (-40 degrees C to +140 degrees C with optional environmental chamber)
Fill out our contact form today to learn more about our Shifter & Component Testing.